Monday, September 1, 2008

Did you know?

The things that stood out most by watching the film are when they mention that a 100% of the 2006 graudrates in india speaks english. That is amazing for english not to be there first language. Also it mentioned that in 2006 there were 600,000,000 internet devices. I love myspace so the comment about it of course stood out they say that if myspace was a country it would be the 8th largest that is pretty cool. Texting is my communication on my cell phone, the first commercial text message was dec 1992.
I think that the reason for the film is to let people know that after a while the internet is going to be the center of everything. I remember the one thing in the movie was how is the schools helping children become literate in the 21century. I think in this time the children are more familiar with computers than some of their parents. Teachers that are new to the field have to make sure that they are providing the right resources so that the children can stay on top.

No comments: