Thursday, November 20, 2008

iTunes University

Apple has a new program that they expect will better students. This program is called iTunes University. iTune University provides students access to course content at the palm of their hands if they have access to iPods or iPhones. Apple thinks this program will give students the opportunities to be able to view and review lectures and access other instructional materials. Most students always download music and videos with their iPods and iPhones twenty-four hours per day! This program would make it a leisure type activity for students because they can learn while they sit down to eat!

iTunes University would be useful to me as a teacher, because if a student does not understand part of the lesson they could easily download course material and review the lecture. This would also be beneficial for me as a teachers also when a student is absent. Absent students will also be able to take a look at posted assignments and review them before coming to class the next day.

I would try to make sure that I update the information for my class daily. I would let students know that they may contact me anytime through email if they have questions about the viewed materials online. Information about iTunes University can be found HERE!

No comments: